NewAge Industries now offers eight ways to customize tubing. These products, made to an engineer’s or buyer’s specifications, offer benefits including improved ingredient compatibility, lower procurement and inventory carrying expenses, a refined appearance, and reduced assembly time and labor costs.
NewAge offers the following tubing customization methods:
- Custom extrusions, where additives are blended with raw materials for improved performance characteristics such as low temperature flexibility, improved elasticity, and anti-static properties; special colors can also be incorporated
- Hot Bond® thermally bonded tubing for a neat, contained ribbon of tubing without the use of damaging adhesives or cable ties
- Heat-formed shapes that eliminate problems such as kinking and proper fitting attachment
- Coiling to give traditionally straight or semi-rigid tubing easy movement and retraction
- Fabrication such as printing, striping, repetitive cutting, slitting, and hole punching
- Overbraiding and jacketing for heat and friction protection, plus added pressure capabilities
- Hose assemblies to reduce on-site inventories and labor
- Dip molded tubing for consistent interior dimensions, even flow, and the elimination of fittings and clamps
NewAge Industries, Inc.
Leave a Reply