FLIW (Foam Lip Wide) is Piab’s latest contribution to the piGRIP series. Fully configurable with a multitude of combinations, makes it a perfect fit for any picking application. Select the type of lip, bellow, support, and fitting, and get the right match for any specific need.
piGRIP FLIW is the perfect choice for picking objects with an irregular or heavily structured surface. The lip is manufactured in four sizes: Ø40, Ø60, Ø80, and Ø120 mm. Regardless of width, all lips come in soft EPDM foam (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer) and a variety of heights with piGRIP bellows, carrying none or 1-6 folds. FLIW is secured with a special lock ring in POM (Polyoxymethylene) which brings extra safety to the cup and keeps the lip in place.
The new lip is based on piGRIP FLI but has a wider lip to ensure even safer lifts and increased flexibility. piGRIP FLIW is easily configured in the piGRIP configurator.
- Perfect for objects with irregular or unstructured surfaces
- Different sizes and heights to meet any specific need
- Secured with a special lock ring in POM (PolyOxyMethylene)
- Production and packaging of FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods)
- Designed to pick objects with irregular or unstructured surfaces or large height differences
- Handling of non-flat parts in production
Leave a Reply