Peninsular Cylinder Co. has announced a new partnership with Amlok. This allows Peninsular the ability to incorporate the rod lock, providing a plug and play assembled unit at a cost competitive price. These integrated units are suitable for the food industry, wash-down, and underwater applications.
Bill Tyler, Peninsular’s National Sales & Marketing Manager, focused on the importance of this partnership.
“Through these past few years, Peninsular has taken great strides to expand the industries we serve. With that said, there can be varying customer needs that arise along the way. This partnership helps us to directly accommodate those customers who have applications that require a rod lock in place,” he said.
There are many key benefits to Amlok Rod Locks, which include the following:
• Position holding, power-off rod locking devices
• Holds load during power or pressure loss
• Designed to attach directly to your cylinder/actuator
• Reliable mechanical spring clamping with pneumatic or hydraulic release
• Infinitely variable clamping for round shafts/rods
• Double acting locking action for clamping in both directions
• Available in a sealed version for food industry, wash-down, or even underwater applications
• Custom designs available by request; all products are made in the USA
Peninsular Cylinder Co.