The PA series NFPA actuator from Bimba provides a versatile, cost-effective solution to a variety of applications. Its lightweight aluminum construction and modern extruded design are only matched by its flexible mounting configurations and a number of standard features. PA series actuators offer a highly consistent and reliable way to convert pneumatic energy into linear force and motion.
The PA series is designed to meet the same requirements as typical NFPA actuators but includes features such as die-cast aluminum endcaps, extruded aluminum housing, and polymer pistons.
Standard options like auto-cushioning and magnetic pistons allow this pneumatic actuator to offer simple installation and operation, reducing complexity and promoting longer machine life. A variety of custom options are available to make it the perfect fit within your most challenging applications.
“The PA series is a great complement to our current line of NFPA actuators,” says Sheila Campbell, Product Manager. “By offering set bore sizes and rod diameters, the PA series delivers simple, straightforward pneumatic actuators as a counterpoint to the highly configurable TA series, all at a competitive price.”
- Reduce complexity with standard universal mount and bolt-on NFPA selection
- Flexibility with integral switch mounting grooves on three sides of profile tube
- Modern appearance with smooth end caps contoured to profile tube for easy cleaning
- Auto-cushioning for a “fit-and-forget” solution
Technical features include:
- Operating pressure of 250 psi
- Bore sizes of 1.50, 2.00, 2.50, 3.25 and 4.0 in.
- Strokes from 0.125 to 100 in.
Bimba, part of IMI Precsion Engineering