Industry leaders from across the fluid power supply chain will converge on Manalapan, Florida February 3-5, 2014 for the 2014 Annual Conference of the National Fluid Power Association (NFPA). The conference is widely regarded as one of the best opportunities for industry decision-makers to come together for education and networking.
According to NFPA CEO, Eric Lanke, “Our members have a variety of objectives for attending the conference. This year’s schedule is packed with carefully selected speakers to provide thought provoking and relevant insight into key issues for strategic leaders in addition to providing NFPA updates on industry initiatives.”
NFPA’s high-profile speakers to provide multiple perspectives, including:
- Federal Regulations are a Drag (on US Manufacturing Competitiveness) – Stephen Gold, President and CEO of MAPI;
- Leveraging Pre-Competitive Research Networks for Innovation and Product Development – Kim Stelson, PhD, CCEFP Director;
- Powers of Yesterday, Powers of Tomorrow – Peter Zeihan, Zeihan on Geopolitics;
- Rekindling the Spirit of Innovation – Jeffrey Lumetta, VP Technology, Jabil;
- Leadership Vertigo – S. Max Brown, Shingo Institute.
NFPA is a member-driven organization. Association committees and boards take the lead in directing projects that not only strengthen the fluid power industry, but also provide members with tools for their own success. The Annual Conference is the one time when all task force members, board members, committee members, council members and future leaders come together to decide on initiatives, shape the direction of their projects and vote on key decisions.
NFPA provides a forum for the fluid power industry’s channel partners—manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, customers and educators. Its U.S. and multinational members work cooperatively in advancing hydraulic and pneumatic technology through the association’s many programs and initiatives.