Marking a move forward with IoT-enabled technology, Spartan Scientific, Youngstown, Ohio, has introduced its new condensate removal drain valve technology with Wi-Fi capabilities that saves time and money with preventative maintenance.
The CRDV/S and CRDV/S Wi-Fi Series keeps pneumatic systems, air compressor tanks and air lines free of moisture using a closed-loop drain system, smart sensors, a roomy half-inch orifice and Wi-Fi capabilities to make sure systems stay dry, even in the most challenging environments.
“We are excited about our new ‘Green and Dry’ product that uses state-of-the-art technology to reduce costs and provide reliability and peace of mind. And it’s made in the USA,” said Todd Harmon, Vice President of Canfield Industries, parent company of Spartan Scientific.
The CRDV/S and CRDV/S Wi-Fi Series includes:
- Exclusive closed-loop compressor drain system with secure Wi-Fi connection and FREE app for iOS and Android
- Reliable water sensing. Remove water when it’s there, not when it isn’t
- Efficient monitoring that saves on expensive utility compressed air
- Timely notification of drain hits through text and email alerts
- Bonus feature that monitors ambient temperature and sends freezing alerts
- Special ball valve/strainer combination in Wi-Fi version
The CRDV/S Wi-Fi connects to Spartan’s databases where the unit can be monitored 24 hours a day and sends alerts for low- and high-effluent levels as well as clogged and leaking drains. On-board voltage as well as low- and high-ambient temperatures are tracked in real time and shown graphically on the website. For a demo, visit iot.spartanscientific.com.